Well-designed. Well-styled. Well done. The Yuma Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Power Footrest puts you in control of rest and renewal. The contoured seat and generous cushioning provide exceptional support where you need it most, and a well-cushioned footrest welcomes tired feet. Zero Gravity recline technology smoothly takes you from upright to fully reclined, reducing the forces of gravity for pure comfort. And a separate button lets you adjust your headrest, so you can watch the game or catch a quick nap. A USB charging port lets your phone recharge while you do. The tailored leather design is accented with large bronze nailhead trim.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
43"H x 43"W x 41"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 21"SW × 22"SD × 27"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Leather/vinyl match for the ultimate in beauty and durability
- Available in Shadow Black or Walnut
- Achieve the optimal neutral body position with Zero Gravity recline technology that reduces the forces of gravity to provide comfort and well-being
- Accented with a large, hand-applied bronze nailhead trim
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position and adjust the headrests.
- On styles with arms, a home feature returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions.
- A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms.
- Power to the USB port is activated only when the port is in use.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.